This fall we will offer 9 and 11 AM outdoor services on the front lawn for 30 people at each service. Additionally, we will offer VineKidz online at 9 AM and in person at 11 AM on the back lot. We will live-stream each of these services on our YouTube channel and on Facebook Live, so people can also worship at home. Because we can only safely accommodate a limited number of people in person, people need to reserve a spot online and follow health safety guidelines. Information and registration for the services will be posted here each week at 1 PM on the previous Sunday. Reserve space for either service using the following links. After we reach the 30 person limit, a waiting list will be formed. VineKidz at 11 AM will be available for kids Age 3 through 5th grade (please note children will be asked to wear a face-covering for the duration of the service).
Please check in at the welcome table on Sunday morning. You may take your temperature in advance or it can be taken upon arrival. You will be asked to answer the following questions:
- Do you currently have a body temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
- Have you had a body temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit or have you used a fever reducer in the previous 24 hours to treat a body temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
- Do you have a new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Do you have a new or worsening sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Do you have a new shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition Have you recently developed a complete loss of smell or taste?
If you answer NO to all of these questions, you are welcome to stay for the service.
If you are registered and have children attending VineKidz, please arrive 20 minutes before the service begins. If you are not checking children to VineKidz, then please arrive 10 minutes before the service begins.
Register HERE for 9:00 AM Service
Register HERE for 11:00 AM Service
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See directions here.