Register HERE for the Saturday service
In addition to Vineyard Interactive and Vineyard Livestream, the church will offer a third weekend service on Saturday nights from 5-6 PM in the months of February and March. This will be a wonderful, outdoor fireside opportunity to worship God together followed by a short sermon. The church has purchased 12 canopy tents (open-sided) and 6 fire pits to cover and warm the backlot behind the church building. VineKidz will be provided inside the main sanctuary. Registration prior to the service, masks, and social distancing protocols will be expected for all participants. For health-safety reasons, we need to limit attendees to 30 adults and 12 children. Registration for each week's Vineyard Outdoors service will open on the Sunday prior.
Reserve space for both adults and children using the link on this page (please note-the first registration link will be available as of January 31). After we reach the 30 person limit, a waiting list will be formed. VineKidz will be available for kids Age 3 through 5th grade (please note children will be asked to wear a face-covering for the duration of the service).
Please check in at the Welcome Table on Saturday evening. You may take your temperature in advance or it can be taken upon arrival. You will be asked to answer the following questions:
- Do you currently have a body temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
- Have you had a body temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit or have you used a fever reducer in the previous 24 hours to treat a body temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
- Do you have a new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Do you have a new or worsening sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Do you have a new shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition Have you recently developed a complete loss of smell or taste?
If you answer NO to all of these questions, you are welcome to stay for the service.
If you are registered and have children attending VineKidz, please arrive 20 minutes before the service begins. If you are not checking children to VineKidz, then please arrive 10 minutes before the service begins.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See directions here.